*Special Unique Entity Number (SUN) package available here .
*This price is on top of the incorporation package.
*There must be at least 1 Singapore Citizen (SC) or Permanent Resident (PR) to act as Resident Director for the Company (Mandatory)
*All private limited companies must appoint a secretary within 6 months from the date of incorporation as required by Singapore Company Act (Cap. 50)
*$388 package is valid for 1 person
*For Value BizStart, Value BizMax and Super ValueBiz packages, companies with more than two individuals will be charged additional $80 per person
Terms and Conditions for Complilation of Unaudited Financial Statement
* No audited or consolidated Financial Statements
* Not more than one Loan or Hire Purchase item per account
* Accounts must not have any construction contract
- Get Singapore’s most popular accounting program, MYOB Premier Trial Version from us FREE! Use the software to enter your business transactions but do note that MYOB data file is only valid for 30 days and 30 days later, data becomes read only. Click the link to read more about MYOB Training.
What you’ll need to prepare for the Singapore Company Setup Package:
- 2 – 3 Tentative Company Names
- 2 Principal Business Activities Descriptions.
- Registered Office Address (A1 Business’ Office Address or your physical office).
- Copy of NRIC – Front and Back (Local Director & Shareholder).
- Copy of Passport, Proof of Foreign Address (Foreigner Director & Shareholder).
- Share percentage for each shareholders
- ACRA Paid-up capital amount (S$1).
Who needs to apply for a licence?
Go to the following website to find out if your company will need to apply for a licence.
Please type in the keyword in ‘Find licence(s) by Keyword’ or click on ‘Choose licence(s) by Government Agency’ for a list of licencing agencies.
When do you need to register for a licence?
After incorporating your company, which means getting your company’s UEN. Some companies belonging to a certain trade will need to apply for a licence prior to starting their company’s operations.
Before applying for a licence
For licence details such as agency specific guidelines, licence validity period and eligibility criteria, please refer to the respective agency’s website. You will also need to get ready your company’s Business Profile and supporting documents (if any).
How to apply for a licence?
Visit this website to complete your application for the licence(s) by using your SingPass. For foreigners without SingPass, you may request for a user account to complete the application. https://licence1.business.gov.sg/web/frontier/home
For any enquiries
Please contact the LicenceOne hotline number: 67741430 or email Licence One at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Step-by-Step guide on licence application
Please refer to the following website for a step-by-step guide on licence application.
Testimonials from our valued customers
Staff are very helpful and courteous. Thank you.
Friendly, efficient staff. Professional, excellent product knowledge, prompt advice given. Thank you very much for the pleasure experience!
We were assisted by Joseph. He was helpful, patient, attentive. We were so pleased with his service.
Shemin is very helpful, fun and she stay calm underpressure. Her honesty and openess makes customer feel welcome. She has great customer service.
Fast service, helpful and friendly!