Striking Off Company in Singapore
- Company has ceased all business operations in Singapore
- Company is not involved in any form of court proceedings locally or overseas currently or in the future
- Company shall not have any liabilities and assets or contingent assets or liabilities arising in future upon the date of the strike off application
- Company do not have any outstanding penalty and tax liabilities owing to ACRA, IRAS and not indebted to other government departments.
- Company do not have any outstanding fix charge or floating charge in the charge register eg. no mortgages etc.
- Company’s officers eg. directors do not have any outstanding ACRA summons.
Looking to cease your company operations or Strike off company in Singapore? Or received Directors’ Compliance Programme Letter and need to Strike off the Company as soon as possible?
We offer qualified services for the striking off the Singapore company from Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority (ACRA)’s companies register as well as other appropriate government agencies.
When the application for Striking Off Company in Singapore is approved:
- A notice will be sent to the company’s Singapore registered address, the director(s) residential address and IRAS, within 14 days of the receipt of the application of Strike off to inform the relevant persons of the striking off of Company.
- A period of one month is stated in the “striking off notice” in order to allow anyone to raise any objections to the strike off application.
- Upon the expiry of the one-month period, a letter notification of the intent to strike off this company from the Register will be made three months later in the Government Gazette. Any interested party can bring up an objection to the application during this three months.
- At the end of the three months, a final letter notification will state that the company has successfully been struck off the Register.
- The entire process for striking off company in Singapore takes approximately 5-6 months.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire about the Strike Off Process Now!
Read more on: Accounting Services in Singapore