Striking Off Company in Singapore
- Company has ceased all business operations in Singapore
- Company is not involved in any form of court proceedings locally or overseas currently or in the future
- Company shall not have any liabilities and assets or contingent assets or liabilities arising in future upon the date of the strike off application
- Company do not have any outstanding penalty and tax liabilities owing to ACRA, IRAS and not indebted to other government departments.
- Company do not have any outstanding fix charge or floating charge in the charge register eg. no mortgages etc.
- Company’s officers eg. directors do not have any outstanding ACRA summons.
Want to cease your company operations or Strike off a company in Singapore? Or you have received Directors’ Compliance Programme Letter and need to Strike off the Company fast?
We offer qualified services to strike off the Singapore company from Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority (ACRA)’s companies register as well as other appropriate government agencies.
Upon approval of the application for Striking Off Company in Singapore:
- A notice will be sent within 14 days of the receipt of the application of Strike off to the company’s Singapore registered address, the director(s) residential address and IRAS. This informs the relevant persons of the striking off of Company.
- A one month period is stated in the “striking off notice” so as to allow anyone to raise any objections to the strike off application.
- Upon expiry of the one-month period, a letter notification of the intent to strike off this company from the Register will be made three months later in the Government Gazette. During these three months, any interested party can bring up an objection to the application.
- At the end of the three months, a final letter notification will state that the company has been struck successfully off the Register.
- The entire process for striking off the company in Singapore takes approximately 5 to 6 months.
Email us at email@example.com to enquire about the Strike Off Process!
Read more on: Accounting Services in Singapore