Looking to setup a Sole-Proprietorship Business?
We specialize in Express Singapore Business Registration services which takes around 30 mins and your business registration is complete! (Subjected to ACRA approval).
Sole Proprietorship Formation in Singapore
Sole proprietorship setup is suitable for individuals who want to starts a business in Singapore. Sole Proprietorship firm is administered under Business Registration Act Cap 32 and is a simple to register with less compliance matters & requirements.
All profits by the business belongs to the Sole Proprietor, himself, subjected to personal income tax and the business owner is required to contribute to 6% to 8% of trade profits declared with Inland Revenue of Singapore as compulsory CPF medisave contribution. Sole Proprietorship registration requires a minimum of 1 manager & 1 owner in the business firm which can be the same person, a Singaporean / Singapore permanent resident of full capacity & 18 years and above.
*Bank account opening is subjected to banks’ approval.
Our Business Registration Singapore – Sole Proprietorship package costs $308 includes:
- * Professional Fees for registering the Sole Proprietorship firm
- * ACRA Incorporation fee
- * Complimentary 1 Round Self-inking stamp
- * Complimentary 12 Months Shared Fax
- * Complimentary 12 Months Address
- – Free Daily Mail Alert via Email
- – Free Shared Fax Number for 12 Months with minimum 12 Months Address Service Signup
- – Free 30 days trial version of MYOB Premier Accounting Software
Total Fees after Discount: S$308
*If you only require our services solely to setup the Sole Proprietorship without the need for virtual office, round stamps, we are charging a promotion price: S$248 inclusive of ACRA Fees
Information Required For Business Registration Singapore (Sole Proprietorship):
- 2-3 Proposed Business Names
- Principal Activities Description (Max of 2 activities)
- Location of Registered Office – Your physical office or A1 Office
- Copy of Local Manager cum Owner IC (Identity Card) (Local)
Also read on: Singapore Company Formation